View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:37 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
DMKK

Thanks for all the support so far. I have been in a full-blown NO CONTACT mode since Wednesday night, when she came by (I think with the guy she cheated on me with, and is likely now already living with) to get all the rest of her things out of the garage.

We had no goodbye, her arrival was very formal, I saw her for a split second when she got there before her "roommate" did (as she said, my "roommate" is coming with a truck), and that was that.

It's still tough on me because we are not talking an out-and-out "drinking all the time" person here...Sure she had some issues with overdoing it quite often when she drank, and she did drink more than your average person, though it wasn't like she was a wake up and drink type of person ever, so now I just have to sit here, as I am in no contact, alone, and envision her happy having a blast with the new guy, and her new life.

So it's a bitter pill to swallow -- I don't regret standing up to her for her drinking which I still felt was too much, especially all the times she turned into an angry monster when she overdid it, but now I sit here thinking, maybe it was just me, and this won't happen in the new relationship and they will live happily ever after.

It's hard not to miss her for the good times together, but I guess this is part of the whole codependency aspect. I have no idea where she is, what she is doing, who she is with, anymore, totally removed contact from all social media, no emails, no texts, phone calls, etc.

We'll see how it goes. Very sad and lonely so far...Even though I am keeping VERY busy it is still hard to not think of her.