View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
nocoincidence56

Hello Sharon.

I seem to have doors constantly opening and closing through my interaction with reality through my choices. Situations arise across the day (and night) which, upon reflection, reveal the wonderful flow of life as perceived through my window of reality. Decisions-choices, correct or incorrect close one door and open, sometimes, several doors, requiring further choices-decisions. Some of these doors are, obviously bigger than others yet, they all represent my living life on life's terms to the best of my ability at that time. Like not waiting for god to tell me what to do; doing what is in front of me to do\\be done in any given moment, with the result being a lesson given in choices and decisions. Trying to always remember, it is towards improving my life and, hopefully, helping someone else in their journey.
Sometimes, my nemesis, fear, exerts its' influence in some of these situations, and I use the tools of recovery; self-restraint/honest analysis (frequently), and amends or forgiveness (lots of amends!) as revealed through reflection and rigorous honesty.
All through today there have been quite a few doors opening and closing: improving/defining boundaries with some, learning as a result. Even if some choices are painful, they are part of growing in life's journey.

Another door will open for you, and through it, the next chapter in your journey will begin to unfold.