View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:57 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
IamSaved

Originally Posted by tpen View Post
Even her Mother calling and stating I call her. Either she's lying, or I'm lying and I know I'm not because I did not call her. These oddities are incredible! I'm almost in disbelief! Why is her Mother involved?
Here's the thing, tpen. And I'm saying this with an honest heart, from someone who has walked in your shoes. And not too long ago, I may add.

None of this is helping you, and analyzing it to death will never give you the answers you crave. Let's suppose your XAGF called you. You asked her EVERY question you have. Every single one, and she answered every one. Would it help? Would you believe her? Would it mend your broken, shattered heart?

No, it wouldn't. Because, once you hung up, there are ALWAYS more questions!

It's time to stop the madness. Are you a Christian? Get your bible out, and read some verses from Our Father about love, His UNFAILING LOVE. That is the only perfect love in the world. If you have questions, the answers are there, in His word.

Stop banging your head against the wall. Stop chasing her, stop worrying about who is involved, how they are involved, what all this stuff means. Change your phone number, block her from your FB, your myspace, and STOP CHECKING UP ON HER. She has moved on, and it is your time to do the same. This is not helping you. It only spirals you down farther into the pit. Don't you realize, the evil one is at work here? Satan himself is the one behind your obsessive need to check her myspace, email, online presence. The evil one uses the internet for EVIL!

I understand your pain, your heartache, your need for closure. But sometimes, we just don't get that. We don't get closure, so we have to make our own. Don't torture yourself any further, and do NOT give the enemy any more ammunition! He is a sneaky one, and he has infiltrated your life.

Praying for you tpen, that you will reach up, and take the Father's hand and let him lead you out of the pit! There is victory waiting for you! Grab hold!