View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 04:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

No cure for jerkdom and laziness!!

Well, at one time I thought if he just quit drinking he wouldn't be so mean and nasty. Not true - the only thing it has done is decerase the frequency. For example this morning, he briefly talked to me as he was getting ready for work, asked me where his laundry was, etc. Then walked out the door - no goodbye - not are you ok (I am 35 weeks pregnant and had had a very bad night) - nothing - just left. Again, why do I expect him to ask how I am or say goodbye that is what normal people do. So not being so detached today, I sent a text mentioning that it would be nice if he said goodbye or asked me how I was. He sent back, "pick someone else to argue with today." So, I sent I thought we were trying at this relationship, and he sent well you were snoring (which I was talking to him so I don't know how that is possible), and well you could have said something. So he called and yelled at me and told me I don't even know what and hung up - and that is the story of my life! I am SO tired of the way he treats me. He couldn't careless how I feel....but oh if I treated him the way he treats me he gets so angry. I'm not doing this forever!!!!!!! I deserve someone to say are you ok, and good bye etc. NOt to mention I hate to be hung up and he does it all the time! And his laziness is AMAZING...although he would explain how he is not lazy - lol. So I guess alcohol was just an added highlight to his jerkdom and laziness....and with it gone nothing else is gone with it.