View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
WackyJ79

Originally Posted by MahiMahi View Post
I mainly mixed Vicoden and alcohol the last 2 years of my addiction so I guess I can sorta relate. I can remember not to long ago a got 50 percs from my Dr. and they lasted about a week after that the withdrawls were more mental that physical, man the drepession was unbearable and it seemed to last for a week. Really I didnt care about sh-t, I was so glad to get that behind me. The vicoden withdrawl wasn't so bad I guess the higher up the opiate ladder you go the worst the mental detox will be?

You were feeding you addiction and will have to pay some consequences I guess, you made it six days this time do it for good. There are many people on here that have been in your shoes that can provide you with some awesome support. Hang in there and keep up posted.

Mahi
Thank you for your reply Mahi. The forums here are wonderful for support. I can't tell you how hard and embarrasing it was to get on here, and admit that I relapsed after 6 days sober. I feel like such a fool. I'm going to just keep on trucking along and hope for the best. One day at a time. I read someones post earlier that said "This too shall pass" I just keep repeating it over and over again in my head when I'm going through the Withdrawals.