View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dedubya

Not sure what to say

But I felt I need to update..... (I love my work, sort of, well I do)
My work is taking over my life, which is cool in a way because I dont drink and work, ever. When I end the week - which is normally 60+ hours- I feel like I 'deserve' to go into the deep end and just go into hedonism (that may be the wrong word). I am starting to come to terms with that as I deserve to enjoy things, not the deep end. I have so many wonderful things going on in my life , 1 wonderful son, 2 daughters 19 and 17 (one is going through some issues which I try to help, she is struggling not with alcohol but bipolar, and as a result opiates- she is still Wonderful, I love her. My other daughter has a 3.8gpa in school and got a scholarship to her University!! I am a bit scared of all of my 'kids' leaving the house. Anyway- my point- is I have so much to be happy about but the pressure of everything really gets to me some of the time. And it makes me want to medicate it with my poison alcohol...which sucks. I think that happens to a lot of people- medicating....it does with me. But I know it's poison????? WTF
That is Dub's post for today-
Love you guys and thanks
Dub