Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:31 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
newagain

Good morning all. Well I did it, I made it through my first night. Had to work though a few triggers, ended up washing the car, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning out my chicken coop, playing with my dog and cats...all made me feel so alive. I love to sit in my chicken coop with my baby chicks and watch them eat and play, they like to get up on my lap and look around, like they are playing king of the hill . Chickens are a wonderful pet to have around.

One negative was watching my husband, i haven't noticed the man he is when he is drinking. It made me very sad for him. Praying that by me remaining sober will lead him to dealing with his drinking. Had to get the tractor last night and pull him out of ditch, he said he was on the phone and backed into the ditch when taking the trash off. anyway, we made it home safe, it was 10:00 before we finally ate dinner.

I feel really good today..very strong. a bit jittery, and a little foggy, but all in all, it is better than that waking up after a drunk feeling.

Well good day all....Life is a wonderful when you can be a real part of it.