Old 03-31-2010, 08:10 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Mark75

Originally Posted by Cornczech View Post
Sometimes I feel as if this is just too much, but then...I am a chicken...so I simply just suffer...feel bad, use...then suffer....
Hi Corn! Welcome to SR, you've come to a great place. I am glad you are venting, please continue to do so. Many, if not most or all, of us can relate to much of what you've said.

I wanted to respond to some stuff you've posted. But it occurs to me that there is just one thing I need to say to you. It is something I needed to hear. I can't speak for others here, but my guess is that they needed to hear it at some point too... remember, ie, never forget , we have all been where you are now. So I am not speaking from on high, but as a fellow traveller on the same road as you.

Victims don't get to recover.

It's not your Mom, your Dad, your GP that will get you recovered. It is you that must do that job. AA has a way for you to tap into some power, awesome power, more powerful, even, than the lunar cycle, to help... and... there are many other programs, besides AA, that will empower you as well.

Peace
Mark