Old 03-30-2010, 05:26 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Cornczech

I agree with the reason behind what you are saying....but one cannot create money out of thin air.....I cannot GO to rehab when I don't have the money. I agree....all about priorities....but you wanna see someone destroy themselves? Just stick around and see what would happen if I lost my job...had NO money and saw no ending to that long, nasty road......drinking would be only ONE of the problems, at that point.
I DID go to rehab last year...and I DID cut WAY back and took a GOOD look at who I had become....who I had LET myself become.....
but my bi-polar disorder will NOT go away just because I stop drinking...and I have glued a LOT of my self esteem to my accomplishments at work....my job...I was lucky last year with him holding my job for me.....then I started to get seizures and missed MORE work.....a nasty pattern...anyhow...i am going to be LATE for work if I don't get moving.....
I DO appreciate everyone's help here....and I DO see what is being told to me here...I just am in a tight bind with work......I have the names and numbers of a few psychiatrists......and I have the Thursday night meeting....I am taking the steps and WILL get there.....today is a work day and I will not drink after work.....

gotta run.....talk to ya'll this evening...

ciao for now d(-_-)b