View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:46 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
InsideOut
Living in the moment!

Thank you all so much for the encouragement. Just visiting SR has lifted my spirits, it is comforting to talk to people that just understand!! All of these temporary friends here will never get it so I don't bother investing any "real" time with them. I just try to put on a fake happy face and be kind because our husband work together.....ya know, that S**T is old after 5 years!!

I know for a fact that I will be much happier when we move back to Texas. My children are looking forward to eating at Mom's regularly! They miss my cooking and I miss feeding them!! We "were" very active cyclists, with many good friends that ride every weekend. I miss that so much! We also have a 2 seater kayak that I am looking forward to paddling around the Texas lakes again! All of this fun stuff in storage! Grrrrrrr I guess I just don't have enough physical activity here and going to the gym bores me to no end plus I have lost my desire to do anything outside the house.....yep, depressed!!!! Oh, well, 5 mths and I can get back to the people and the activities I love!!

I am going to check out an online sponsor/AA group! And I am going to make an appt. with a doc so I can get back on anti-depressants, so hopefully these last 5 mths can be bearable!

Thanks again so much, I want to send a cyber hugzzzzz to you ALL!!