Old 03-24-2010, 03:55 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
NEOMARXIST

A 'Hookah' is an arabic water pipe that is used in cafes/bars in the middle-east to smoke flavoured tobacco whils't drinking a form of Arabic tea. Produces a very cool smoke due to the long-pipe and water cooling feature. Obviously can be used to smoke cannabis in too. I smoked one a few times but the person whose it was was only smoking flavoured tobacco through it. So it was crap.

If K2 is 'Spice' then it's a 'legal' high that has now been banned in UK. I smoked a fair whack of it and it was a very impressive stone. Very, very potent; Like bed-ridden strong.

There are many, many chemicals on the market being developed all the time which are 'legal' and sold in headshops untill they become so popular that the government knee-jerk and ban them and make them illegal. I used to take shed-loads of these chemicals and loved them. From a drug point of view they are very impressive.

However I am a recovering alcoholic thus I don't take any mind-altering chemicals anymore so I am not interested anymore. Simply put if you smoke 'spice' then you may as well be smoking cannabis. Similarly if you took BZP (which was my fav but is now illegal) then you may as well be taking Amphetamine as it's much the same but slightly different side-effects and chemical structure.

They are very potent drugs and not to be messed with. I have seen many people severely mashed up on these chemicals. Me being one of them.

They are very good/bad depending on whether you're in sobriety or not! lol.