Old 03-23-2010, 07:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
tyler
Not all better, getting better

A hooka is a specific kind of water pipe. While it is used to smoke marajuana, traditionally it is used in Turkey to smoke tobacco in a group setting. The tobacco is generally flavored.

As far as K2 goes, Impurrfect had it right. It is a type of incense, labeled "not for smoking" but clearly sold for that reason. You can find it on any number of internet sites and it reportedly gives you a high similar to pot.

As a hard core stoner (10 months clean!!) when I first heard about this I went to try to find some. It wasn't hard. It's pretty expensive, similarly priced to decent quality marajuana, but is legal (at this point) when sold as inscense. I was tempted for a moment, but managed to catch myself before trying it.

With the internet, there is always some kind of new "legal" substance to use to get high. Because there is little to no regulation of "herbal remadys" it alarming easy to get a hold of this stuff. There are also synthetic versions of various other drugs that are unregulated because the stuff comes out so quickly the government can't act quickly enough. This make none of this any less dangerous.

That's about all I got on this. Bottom line is, getting high is getting high. It is never healthy or good for you. It can cause varying degrees of harm, but it will always harm in some way. Hope this helps. Take care.