View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:22 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
BlueBlaze

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
get a good multi and some B-complex and some milk thistle...drink a lot of fluids, juice and i liked this apple-chamomile tea by twinings, it has relaxing properties....

I chose to quit drinking while battling a GI virus...a double-whammy with some vomiting for about 5 days with lower GI upset too....but then i started to feel much better physically(and mentally), had kept to a light diet of broth and a few cooked veg., bland fruit and starches....a little sugar helped too....the last 3 days I did manage to drag myself to work....but my w/d symptoms were not as severe as yours sound.

hope you feel better and can get some sleep...that always helps.
Thank you. I just bought some vitamin B and some herbal tea. Will go out and get the milk thistle when I feel a little better. Did not have enough cash on me at the time and did not really want to dry heave standing at the ATM.

Funny how this poison we put into our bodies makes us feel better. When we stop...we feel like absolute crap. That is the disease I guess. Realizing that now. My whole world is going to be turned upside down tomorrow. I really do hope they have a clue about how much drinking has been a struggle to me. Either way, they are going to find out tomorrow. I hope I am strong enough to handle it.