View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tennladybb

Question skipping days on suboxone

OK, so now per docs instructions, three days before my appt. on monday. I am on 14mg and he thinks it ok to skip days... I know how long of a half life sub has, so Im wondering.. does anyone have any experience with this, and since it has such a looong half life, has anyone ever skipped like three days? I read from most peoples w/ds from subs, they really dont start to hurt until days 4 or 5. I think I remember BV telling someone that.. I am really all of a sudden starting to look forward to being off of them. Probably will be fully off in June. I just wondered if anyone else doc had them do this, and if anyone had the experience with the three days.

I am wanting to do that, to show my mind that I can DO THIS.. I plan on hitting meetings twice daily during those three days.. I know there will be SOME discomfort.. the legs, maybe my tummy.. So, what does anyone think of that? Im not trying to rush it. i will be on just 8mg per day starting Monday, I just want to be able to know that I can WILL myself when I am done with them. I dont think that it should hurt anything. And like I said, will hit meetings hard and will no way in hell pick up..

Hope everyone has the beautiful sun that we have here today!!