View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by 55438 View Post
Background - we have been trying to get help for our son for years. He is adopted and was a "waiting child" before he came to our home. We found out when he was five that he has fetal alcohol syndrome (his biological mom didn't think that wine coolers had alcohol in them).

Last summer he became violent and antisocial.
So much so that he physically hurt our oldest child and may have sexually hurt our youngest.
We pleaded with his social worker to have him removed to a safe facility. We felt we could not keep any of our kids safe from the ramifications of his disability. Instead of helping us she turned us over to child protection. They threatened to take away the two children that he hurt.

Sorry your having a hard time and no need to apolgize for venting, crap if we didn't do that we would end up stuck and I don't want to be stuck again.

What I quoted within your quote about sexually malested that happened to me and it screwed up a lot of my life. That happen to me at the age of 5 but not just once. It is terrible, and I can so relate. I was taken away from my family and put in a loving foster home.

No advise just my experience

I hope it all works out for you I will keep you in my prayers