Old 03-16-2010, 08:52 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  
Ananda

tyler,

I've got 6 zerox boxes full of old papers to sort. I did a brief glance while getting the papers consolidated into those 6 boxes this past week, and just seeing the tip of the iceberg left me a little raw..especially the stuff from my dad's funeral....

I don't actually want to throw them away though...even though they can be painful, they document where I came from ... not just the pain but the joy as well...I can't afford to lie myself about my past anymore..color it only one way...cause that causes me to malfunction in today....

I'm a sum of all my parts....both the joy and the tears. It may hurt to look, and i certainly don't wanna dwell on it...but once i sort it, those 6 boxes will go back in storage to be reviewed in another 10 years....when i ad another box or two of my life to the pile...

Besides..I cherish my fathers diary that i found in his old papers...it showed me a side i didn't know..perhaps someday someone will want to see a little peice of me ....the good the bad and the ugly...