Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:18 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
angharad

Thanks I also got a lot of work done on my assignments tonight too which I wouldn't have ordinarily done on a saturday night. I understand what ur saying Intention I really do, I've never been much of s 'groups' person. Since I was 17 doctors and psychs have asked me to do councelling and therapy for my bipolar. im fine on one-on-one therapy but I just can't relax in 'group therapy'. When I went to the meetings I felt enourmous pressure to sit there and tell my story and as I was the new one the people were focusing on me when i just wanted to blend into the background. There were only 8 people in there the second time I went and Im really not being agesit at all but I look much younger than 29 (I always used to get ID'd for booze) and I felt in my paranoid little brain that I didnt deserve to be there as I hadn't suffered as long as those who were there, and the 2 women I met felt a bit like they were mothering me I know they had good intentions. I don't know I might give it another shot. I will think about it. Thank you though for the support you all provide on here