Old 03-12-2010, 04:26 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
dinks

??

Hi , i just had to reply to your message as i really think you are kidding yourself that your daily intake of codeine is not a problem for you ? It clearly is ! you have been taking it for many years and you still are , so how can you possibly know that you dont have any withdrawls form it if your still taking it ? I can say for sure if you were to stop taking it today in 24 hours you will start to have the worst withdrawls from it ! I was prescribed it 10 years ago for dental pain and back pain and up untill 2 months ago was taking 3 30mg tabs per day and making all the excuses in the world of why i needed them because deep down i knew i had an addiction to them , so i went to a new doctor and poured my heart out and asked for help , I am now in the process of weaning off them and it hasnt been an easy time for me but i am hanging in there and i WILL STOP taking them completley this year and i urge anyone out there that is in the throws of addiction to these terrible tablets to get help NOW

Godd luck all

xxxxx