View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
dedubya

Originally Posted by Chance View Post
I have similar problems with bi-polar, PTSD, etc. I had such a attach yesterday that I literally did some of the stupidest things. Someone called me from one of the sites this morning and asking me what happened and all I said was I was done and hung up! Very rude, but it is so hard to control one self when we have these mental defects. Not only the mental but the emotional and spiritual if you go there.

At least we are sober right!

Drinking sure would make it worse i know that from much experience
Thanks- I try really hard to soften up when she is in one of the BP cycles, its been 3 yrs or so since she has been diagnosed. She is one of the sweetest people on earth, and I hurt to see her like that worse than you would imagine. She is so talented in the arts, a genius. I know it's cliche but I think I may hurt as much as her when she is down- because she is down. Life isn't perfect is it? I am hanging, and she knows I love her. I am drained with work today and not drinking (yeehaw)- so I am going to cook some blackened swordfish with sauteed asparagus (so I can see if it smells later....not really) I love asparagus.
Later peeps- much love
Dub