View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 05:41 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
helluvagalnva
Paused

I've been taking Wellbutrin and now Celexa. I was taking Prozac but had too many side effects. The Celexa seems to be doing great except it really makes me sleepy. Hopefully that will soon pass. The Wellbutrin seems to be working fine too although I seem to be a little more paranoid then before. I don't know if it's the med's or just me but i do seem to be alot more relaxed and go with the flow then before taking them.

Has anyone ever heard of Serenity - it's a natural mood altering drug? It's for depression and you don't need a prescription for it.
I found out about it on the internet.

MG - what crazy things have you heard about Wellbutrin? Should I be scared of taking it? Sorry Smoke - there's that should word again LOL - but this time it's for a good question. I'm one of those one's that say should and what if's way too often. I'm trying not to use those words as much. It's one of my new goals.

I smoke too - cartons of Marlboro lights are $24.99 here in Virginia. I'm trying to quit too. I've cut back alot. I'm going to try to quit all the way. My children have been begging me to quit. I don't smoke in the house or the car. I don't like them to be around smoke.

You guys have a great day!!

Love,
Galnva