View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

Ok guys that is freaky! Mine are fans too! I am in a Hotel at the moment and i can't sleep without the fan on, y'know the aircon unit thing that blasts out air from the wall...also in Gibraltar there were fans on all of the ceilings and they made this super clicking noise when on full pelt...looked like they were going to fall off the ceiling they went so fast...

It was that bad i saw a girl for a few years there and on some nights i would sleep in the spare room because i had to have the fan...it drowned out the normal background noises like a cat outside, the sound of a car engine etc which would wake me up or annoy me...

When it got too bad in Barcelona last year i would also have to have the telly on playing a fav sitcom in the background, sometime with the sound on sometimes off...

Thanks for posting tyler, because i really haven't thought about this before, it's got so it's just something that i do...huh?! I don't know what to do about it, i'll mention it to my counselor next week!

One more thing, i wasn't sexually or physically abused as a child but i was emotionally abused (wow thats hard to say as a guy isn't it!)...there is not a lot i can do about the child back then, i have made my amends and forgiven, so it's more...for me anyway...about y'know dealing with things today and i did through the group ananda didn't mention, hehe, and counselling...and reading i guess...little by little one foot in front of the other stuff:-)