View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:52 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Kerbcrawler

Yeah Good for you Dub.. Im on day 7 havent suffered too much,this time with DT,s first 2 days being pretty rough..I Know this Weekend is goin to be the Tough one it always is, a matter of fact just back from the supermarket..As i Headed past the drinks Isle there were the Wine specials..Without even thinkin instinctively went over and picked up an interesting label brand half price..And yes you guessed the Voice ooh that looks nice one for the road..We Could always do this thing from tommorow chain of thoughts came cruising through my brain!!! YOU ALL KNOW THE ONES!!!, almost being seduced by the glossy nice pic on the bottle, and the half price tag...COMPULSIONS OF OLD HABIT,
kickin in bigstyle... Well pulled myself away..ASs you DO!! headed down and am gettin by for now on a few alcohol free lagers..The type with no Alcohol in, its early days i figure for now..Its my Antidote for now..I know many dont agree with, though for now it helps me...GOOD LUCK DUB,and all other Newbie Quitters to the captive Poison.