View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:38 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
dedubya

Morning of day two

Well it's morning of day two- and I need to knock on wood, I really dont feel too bad at all. Kind of lethargic and anxious at the same time- which is weird. I thought WDs would be in close to full force this morning....they were last time I did this, but I was drinkiing a lot more. I also know that today could possibly be when it hits, but I am strong on this and ready to take it on. I know several will/have ask about DR plans. I am going to take my BP 2-3 times a day to keep an eye on it, and also if I start shaking too bad I will go to ER, its only minutes away. Last time I was shaking like a flag in a hurricane, but I had been hard at it for 3-4 months prior to going to detox ctr (for those that dont know- I was laid off last spring with pay for 12 months (but started back working in July....., and I spent my days riding my Harley and drinking pretty much all day- but never on the bike by the way). That's enough for now. Going to work out- I am off work until Tuesday, sneaked in a mini 4 day weekend to do this.
Love and Peace
Dub