View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Astro
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by Horselover View Post
As far as someone dieing because of the way I worded the title "Prayer request please" - I pray for many things in the world and it isn't always about death. We can pray for the still suffering addicts in the world, we can pray for guidance for our government, and many other important issues. There is power in prayer and I wanted a good friend to benefit from that. Sorry to alarm you. Sheesh!!
S, you're such a great friend I actually had a chuckle thinking about some words, I think Mark Twain wrote them (?) The rumours about my death have been greatly exaggerated

I'm taking action today, still keeping that forward motion going, and leaving the fear behind. Printed up some business cards and I'm working on a resume (haven't done that in over 20 years!) I've got to run a few errands this morning, then I'll run by the office and turn in my cell phone, and see if I can help out in any way possible and offer support to my co-workers.

I just talked to my new sponsor, he reminded me that it's better to have a job with a pay cut than no job at all, so I'll most likely hang in until the doors are chained shut.