Old 03-02-2010, 10:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
melodiez

thats why Im here!! I did not get trashed, but it was enough of a memory that my son does not need...Most of my problem is when hes in bed already...But that party did it for me...Im on a tight schedual being a single mom, I dont really have time for aa meetings. I work 10am-6pm 5 days a week. days I work, I have to hurry and get my son and rush home to cook dinner and get him to bed. I dont get home untill 7pm, and after I cook, its about 7:30 wich leaves little time to get ready for bed. my days off are monday and tuesday, and being a new home owner there is always something to be done around the house...I normally take a few shots to get enthuised enough to start the projects. My son is at school when Im doing this, so most the drinking is while he is away or sleeping...But to need to drink to help enthuse me to plant a garden!?!? Yeah Im budgeting, but part of my budgeting would go way easier if I didnt calculate beer or rum!!! Im lazy when I dont drink!! drinking helps me get up and accomplish stuff!!! How do you overcome that!?!?