View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
pw773

Thank you guys. And I do agree. I've pulled the geographic before. I hear what you are saying. I have cut my friends out of my life but the thing is, I can go anywhere and... if you're an addict you can relate to this... coke finds me. It's everywhere. Ok, I guess I'm keeping an eye out for it too, to be honest.

I'm not giving up on this fight. I WANT sobriety and I'm going to achieve it. Life is way enjoyable when I'm sober. Getting there is painful but being off the wagon is no picnic either. Soooo.... I just gotta say thank you for responding and giving me hope and understanding... and keeping me honest.

I have not been involved in other activities. I travel a lot for pleasure. And I partake in over indulgence when I travel. So I've put my travels on hold. I have started back at the gym which I really enjoy. I would like to retun to golf. Also, meetings are going to be necessary as all of you have suggested. I'm keeping optomisitic. Depression and lonliness is a constant battle but one that I can confront. And you guys are right, I need to confront this with help.