View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
NotoriousFlo

Need Help quitting Roxies...

It all started last year during my first year of college. Well kind of... I smoked weed in high school but it got up to 6-8 times a day in college. I still maintained decent grades but I got addicted to the feeling of not being sober. With smoking brought about a lot of anxiety problems and i often felt like my life was going down the hole and I was going crazy. By the spring semester me and my girlfriend of two years broke up. I found my new girlfriend Sam who I felt was more fun, better looking and I guess more in the scene of getting '****** up'. Last June I tried my first roxy with my girlfriend and I loved the feeling. It took away the anxiety and I could finally just relax. I started doing them occassionally maybe once a month, then it proggressively got worse. By last October I was doing roughly one per week, by December maybe 3-4 per week. My sister is an addict and I guess I used that as an excuse to do them. I know she does anywhere from 6-10 a day and I used that to not feel bad. For the past 2 months I have been doing 1 roughly on a daily basis and I am starting to get really scared. I want to stop and I don't want to let my family down. I have not done one for a day now and I am already going through bad withdrawel. I get the goosebumps every 10 minutes can hardly sleep and wake up in a pile of sweat with a horrible head-ache. I have no way of getting subboxin to get off of it and I have one sitting next to me I know I will probably do. I go to school so I cant just sit in my house and get through the withdrawel, I am constantly doing work and have to be up. I need advice. Maybe doing this last pill in incrimintes of half today quarter tomorow half a quarter the next day will help? Just need advice... I am also scared that me and my girlfriend are only happpy when on roxies, and I know that is not how I want to live my life.