View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 01:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

Hey MG and Ann

Now that you mention it, I have noticed a difference. I am much more calm and seem to be able to "go with the flow" better; and don't seem to have those crying jags any more. I was so against the doctor giving me the anti-drepressant, my thoughts were "He is the one with the problem, why do I need meds?" Well, we tried Celexa but the side effect were a little too much for me to handle and now I am taking Effexor XR and it seems to be doing the trick. I just hope I don't need to continue on these forever, and I think I will discuss this with the doctor the next time I see her.

I also took Wellbutrin a few years back for the quitting smoking thing and I didn't like them. They made me feel weird. I guess just like any addiction, you have to want to quit. I think they should have rehab for that (smoking). Tomorrow the cigarettes go up in price at a dollar a pack and I am not buying them, so tomorrow is the day for me. Hopefully, taking this medication will not make me go crazy while I am attempting to do this.

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie