Thread: Need advice!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
vegibean

Hey Girl. I know it sucks right now, but hang in there. I had to deal with all of that stuff too and you may not realize it but dealing with all of that in your face is going to help you in the long run.

You are allowed to stick up for yourself, ever think maybe they're "pushing" you because they want you to talk?

I bet some of the ones that hear "take the cotton out of your ears and stick it your mouth" probably do need to listen more than they're talking. Lived with them too.

Remember what you wanted to go there for and remember that you are there for YOU!!!

Trish, you're such a strong Girl, you can do this. As stupid as the AA/NA cliche's are now is the time to maybe practice some........."I've just got to get through today." Tomorrow will look much better.

And this is me giving you a little push....... finish what you started, I promise you this is going to help you. I know you may think I'm out of my mind for saying that but keep an open mind and remember "if it doesn't apply, let it fly!"

I see relapses every week, this is what people do while struggling in recovery. Just know that if you get through this you don't ever have to do it again.

Good luck Girl and as always, I'm totally rooting for you 110%!!!!