Thread: I am tired
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 03:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MAB

I am tired

of being told to go to AA meetings when I am sober. I am tired of paying money I don't have to go to a psychiatrist who doesn't care about me. I am tired of not having friends. I am tired of people on here telling me what they think is wrong with me. Tonight someone on here told me about my attitude problem after talking to me for about 3-4 minutes. They told me I was arrogant, they told me I was judgmental. I am tired of everyone thinking that my problem is solely related to drugs, when I have clearly not used and not wanted to for a very long time now. I am tired of being so hopeless for friends that I will come here and get unsolicited advice, and people's opinions of me so easily tossed after "knowing" me for such a short time. I'm so tired of people judging me before they know a thing about me. I'm so tired of people being condescending. I am tired of crying, tired of feeling, tired of helping people who treat me like dirt. I am tired of listening to people all the time, when they don't give me the time of day to talk. I am tired of going to school, tired of being stressed out all the time. I am tired of thinking of my mother abusing her adderall living in an assisted living facility. I am tired of my dad worshiping my brother. I am a waste of space. I am a waste of time. I have no reason to be here, and apparently other people seem to care less if I am here or not. I am replaceable. I am not unique. I am expendable. I am boring. Most of all I am so tired of living such an empty, meaningless life.