Thread: I have it.....
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:47 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

Originally Posted by dasha View Post
I wish you well Elchupa..An You sound like a switched on guy..whos Been through this a
lot of times before..I Agree with a lot of comments here..but i think you gotta do what
you feel is right...Many of us who go off on serious benders and long stretch binges,we
do strangely get to know a bit about our body..And often have a good idea if we can do
what your suggesting and wean off safely..Self help style..I Personally beleive many can
and before all the panic merchants start wailing about the dangers of doing this..Well
what about the equal no more Danger of consuming mass quantitys and being off our
Faces in the first Place..DIDNT THINK..before a major blast of drink! i maybe should go
an see a doctor before i get wasted an put others in danger!!everybody has there own way of dealing with things..We can only but offer our good advice and Experience,
Good luck Chupa.. Hope you can get off and stay off this time..Me too.
I used to think that way Dasha - if you read above, you'll see I got some brain damage out of it.

I think it's very important to realise we don't always know right - especially if we're actively drinking at the time.

D