Old 02-18-2010, 07:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Fandy

This will be my first sober weekend...I am planning to put it to good use and make myself feel better by getting some long-needed work done. I still have Xmas decorations to be put away and a buffet table sitting out from January 9 that i need to return to my neighbor....tonight i came home and because i felt better physically (and was sober) I vaccumed for the first time in a month, cleaned a bathroom that REALLY needed some attention, folded laundry, gave the kitchen counters a lick and a promise...and messed up the microwave i cleaned last night, but i fixed it right away instead of letting it sit....I've done more in 3 days while detoxing? than i have in a month.

I skipped grocery shopping because all day i've been wanting fresh fruit which i associate with Sangria so i figured why tempt myself...because the liquore stoe is right next to the grocery.

Houndheart, i read on the LS thread about your missing your furbaby, i'm so sorry....i had to lose my beloved Akita 3 years back...now i just have my kitties.
yes, i am long-winded, sorry....