Thread: Detox
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Fandy

I was sooo tired when i left work at 530pm, but still unable to sleep now. i don't feel anxious, i'm not shaking, but i am so thirsty, i've consumed over 7 large cups of herbal tea today, gingerale, seltzer and i'm not in the bathroom every 5 mins.

one thing *new* as i'm approaching day 3...my legs and glutes are sore like i spent hours at the gym and my back hurts...i'm using a heating pad and stretching it out. I am taking my HTN meds as i should so my HR andBP are normal and i resumed my anti-seizure meds yesterday...i had gone off of the Topamax because it was making me forgetful.....(or so i told myself when i truly screwed up ordering a Board Exam).

no creepy hallucin. but still hear the wierd music with the car heater on(tonite it was a choir)...but only on the way home from work and only on a certain road....if i run into trouble i am fortunate to have physician support anytime. (my X is a cardiologist and would admit me)...but i really don't feel that crappy.

most importantly, i don't feel the URGE to drink and i have it available somewhere here in a closet. i just want a good night's sleep. i beleive it will come eventually.