View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:23 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
want2Bfree325

To Coffeedrinker - I know my mom has no obligation to let me use her car but for me to do anything like work, volunteer, etc I need a way to get there if you get what I am saying. I hate being in a situation where I am dependent on her at all but it is the best that I can do considering my circumstances at the moment. I agree she is just trying to help me out and look out for me but in the same respect, I am going nuts here with so much time on my hands. I'm trying to figure something out though...wish me luck...

I think I received enough strength to stay away from my abf and focus on me now... He called me from jail yesterday, he was supposed to be bailed out and apparently he didn't have all of his clothes back on yet before the investigator was back with more charges of forgery against him...so he is not leaving and bail is now set to $10,000. Apparently last week he was drug sick in jail and was experiencing really bad hallucinations and going 'crazy' and tried to kill himself. They had to stitch his arms up but he claims that he is doing better now that he is no longer sick...I could barely even write that sentence out...He also somehow managed to find old checks of ours from a bank account that doesn't even exist anymore and has apparently been using them to buy things. I just got a notice from a store down the road that he wrote a check out for $300.00 of course it bounced and now they are coming after both of us...I am scared to find out what else he may have used them on...I mean I don't even get where they came from...I thought that they were all shredded and gone. I swear to God if it's not one thing, it's another...I don't know but I am planning to stay away now once and for all. No more contact, nothing and I have to take some sort of action also to protect myself against any other checks that he may have written using our old account.

I just can't believe that this is happening, I am such a mess right now...
I am so hurt and devastated and I'm just at a total loss...