View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:43 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

Originally Posted by teke View Post
just to let you guys know, i felt a tad bit better today. nothing much has changed except i'm trying to remember that my husband is in a better place now and that he's no longer in pain. like someone said earlier, after we can lay him to rest, we can began to heal. i'm looking forward to what tomorrow will bring and not whats at hand today.

today i found myself having spirts of grief then spirts of peace and thats a little better than yesterday and even the day before that. i know it takes time and i can't go around, i have to go through.

thank you guys so much. i can only hope that i can one day be to the next what you guys have been for me.
i don't know, i guess the calm was short lived too. guess its just common. i'm trying so hard. my husband was younger than me and i'm the one who has all the health issues. i never thought in a million yrs i would out live him.

do anyone know if drug use can cause brain tumor? is a brain anarisim(sp) the same thing? as far as i knew, aside from the drug use, he was such a healthy and strong man. can worry cause that to happen?

just the thought of never hearing his voice or seeing his face is like omg.