View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:49 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

thanks moose, i have checked into the va thingy but the problem is getting the remains home from another part of the state. i don't understand but his family(mom and brothers) seem to have totally bowed out. they have to care, don't they?

we haven't lived together in 2yrs(almost no contact) but my kids are asking me to please don't let nobody throw daddy away. i know its not like that but due to circumstances with that county and the jail there, it sure sounds and feels like it to me too. his family asked if i would agree to let the prison bury him in the back yard, i just don't understand how thats ok with them.

all these yrs they encouraged us to stay away from each other and for him to not help me with the kids, i guess in their minds, he'd do better without me. i guess when he needed a soft landing place and couldn't come here with us, he manipulated them into believeing that i was this evil witch and his trigger. i mean, i've been clean almost 8yrs, yet i'm his trigger? i think thats just plain living in denial.

now that he's gone, they're leaving everything up to me. i had no idea they could be this way. sure they are greiving but so am i, so are his kids, who by the way, none of them has called to check on or to say anything concerning their feelings or mine. i haven't even heard from his mom, i've tried to call her just to see how she was doing, but she was too upset to talk to me i guess.