View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:44 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Elsie

If I started to type out everything he ever said to me that was selfish and all about him....I'd be here until my hands fell off.

The thing that directly relates to YOUR post is when I had to be admitted to the hospital because of pre-eclampsia at 34 weeks pregnant, he visited me each day for about 10 minutes.
He complained that he couldn't sit in those chairs and that hospitals creeped him out. Yet I sat there, scared, alone, and on many different meds to try to lower my blood pressure.

I ended up having the baby at 35 weeks because my blood pressure was still too dangerously high. About 3 days later he and his friend came to pick me up from the hospital and they were both completely wasted.
I needed a breast pump and blood pressure medicine, both to which he scoffed and said "Ah...we'll get them later"

We get to his apartment and thank god his sister was there waiting.
ABF sat down and asked me to make him some dinner. Yes, the day I came home from the hospital, still blood pressure issues, our baby was in intensive care...he was wasted and asking me to make him dinner.
Then he grabbed my belly and said I still looked pregnant.

His siter could have killed him.
She and her husband took me to get my meds because they were very important, but in my fragile state of mind I couldn't fathom fighting him on it.
That was 2 years ago.

UGH!

From what I've read...the selfishness is a very common thing among them.