View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 03:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

Selfishness and Ecocentricism

Now I'm not sure this is even an alochol relating issue, but it is very maddening and disheartening nonetheless. I have been in the hospital since Wednesday evening because I had to have medicine to stop from delivering my baby. Well, some of AH - whom I am seperating from - comments have been while I am laying here in the hospital....Well, we all have bent over backwards to help you this week, some comments about him having all the responsiblity of the kids for 3 days and how unfair it is, how tired he is, how he couldn't believe he had to sleep in the recliner the first night I was here because my younger sons climbed in my bed scared when I had to leave, how he is always second string.............these are not really as great nor demeaning as the way he said them, but how can he possibily make this all about him????????? I have never in my life seen someone who can make EVERYTHING - ALL THE TIME - about him!!!! Is this a common behavior of someone who struggles with alcholism, or just another true characteristic of his wonderful personality?