Old 02-12-2010, 07:19 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
Eroica

So tuesday through friday I teach a music theory class for college freshman.The actual professor of the class meets with everyone in lecture on mondays. Then the students get split up into small sections.

I feel terribly guilty and pervy for thinking is, but I'm very attracted to one of my students. This has really never happened to me before in my 4 or 5 semesters of teaching, other than noticing of course who is attractive, but to the point where I try to avoid eye contact with someone? No. Anyway, it doesn't help that he asks so many questions. Of course I won't do anything but I spend so much of my time fantasizing about having sex with him! Sometimes I think he might be attracted to me too, but of course that doesn't matter. I don't want to get fired and my number one priority is my job.

So why question is, how do you deal with being attracted to people you have to see all the time? Not only do I see him every morning, I see him often throughout the day in the music school. Of course I lower my eyes, when I see him. (And I usually always make eye contact with others) But when he asks me questions after class, I can't even explain things because I get so distracted. Help!