View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

My friend's in the army, he's 27 and getting married next month, nice guy...not a drunk or an alchie like us though. As long as you don't expect the army to solve all your problems it would be a positive step IMO, if you do eventually it will be an inevitable train wreck for you and all that are close to you at some point, maybe you will be able to keep it going until you drop ensuring a thoroughly miserable existence for all concerned...

Lite beer, man i went to the US...wow 17 years ago...to see my Uncle in Florida, i was 21 and in full swing drinking wise, i always loved miller lite as it was in all the US films so i would always drink that in the UK, i couldn't for the life of me understand how i could have drunk 20 cans and not feel a little drunk when i was visting my Uncle...then realised that over there the lite beers are light, as in a minute percentage compared to the UK version that are lite beers by about 3 to 4%...i was not a happy bunny that night at all and was fairly sober and very bloateed, lite beers psshhh;-)

Disclaimer - i am not advocating drinking!