View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

Any thoughts on this?

AH and I have been seperated now for 3 months. He is not drinking that I am aware of, but is not seeking counseling or in any type of recovery plan. He still has a lot of anger.....and when I bring of alcoholsim and dealing with the past he immediately becomes defensive and starts hurling his own ridiculous accusations he did before and calling names. Still refusing to confront his/our past. I don't know how to move forward with our relationship without his ability to discuss the past. I don't believe that we can simply sweep it under the rug and move forward, or I have no doubt that it will just retun. Also, against my better judgement I told him if he wanted to try he could come home, he refuses saying that why would he do that - to put up with my verbal abuse. For someone who complains about not being here....he sure is in no hurry to come back. So any thoughts about these 2 behaviors? I would also like to say but I think alot these days about what I can live with and what I can't.....and I question alot why I didn't think about this befoe....just a side note. Any thoughts on this behavior would be appreciated.