Old 02-08-2010, 01:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
cjsg

I hard a really hard induction period and it was a good 4 or 5 days after starting suboxone before I felt mentally well. I agree with the folks who say button down and just ride it for awhile...it will get better. I was a wreck on day two of sub treatment...I was physically ill and mentally I felt so disconnected..almost as if I was seeing myself from up above....really strange. I felt that way for a few days and I rode the pyscho emotional rollercoaster or despair, melancholy, anxiety, depressed, decided.. depressed again you get the picture...It was absolutly rough but it got notably better. We just have to be patient..dont expect too much too fast.
I wouldn't reccomend taking suboxone unless you are in withdrawals as instructed by your doctor. I thought that was something I could ignore because somehow the rules of life didnt apply to me on that one. I took that tablet and a few hours later I got completely smacked down with the most horrible feeling sickness imagineable and it seemed to drag on and on. So yeah, following the istructions from the Doctor is kind of a no brainer for me... follow his orders.