View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:53 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
dasha

well its interesting to read the above, ive had a strange craving for mangos, normally here
in the uk, there pretty expensive.. but was in my local (LIDL) Bargain basement shoppin
food mall, an i dont know how but they seem to be able to sell like fruit&veg at silly low
prices,i mean lovely big mangoes from peru, so juicy at 29pence each,let me try and translate to US,CURRENCY here, would that be around 18 cents? am sure some smart
alec will correct me on this.... its ok! i can take bein wrong once or twice in life!!!! the
rest of the time im always right,haha...Yes as was sayin bought a couple of boxes of
these things; and have been eatin about 3 a day,..Very underated fruit i think full of
goodness... Oh an yes this is my 10th day and i think im goin crazy... writing things like
this about mangoes... I mean when i was drinkin would barely write anythin at all....
have been workin last couple days, quite a physical job, an ye know when you gotta
cold or flu, an your impatient to rest up properly, till you get rid, instead you go about
your biz like 50% fit, then get home from work and crash in bed exhausted... Pretty
sure theres a major detox goin on here... Think am gettin over the worse, should be
runnin on all cylinders again real soon... am feelin good in my non drinking resolution,
and growin in confidence little by little, good luck to all others on the same path.