View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:05 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
AaronK

I've learned through my many errors that if I have a drink....or even a sip of my wife's wine. In my mind my wife now thinks it ok for me to drink. This is probably not true in my wife's mind but it is in mine. Then the one drink on the weekend....to too much on the weekend...to during the week...to everyday sh!tfaced...to the good ol hair of the dog and tipsy at work. I've been down this cycle to may times and learned just to STOP!

Nicotine is the same way. You can't sneak smoking...too much of a giveaway with the smell. But dip is easy to hide. It took me a long time to quit that. I know if I have one then its going to take a long time for me to quit again. I have to many ways to hide it.

The most recent thing that I learned is the lotto. I played once and lost. I played again and one of my numbers came up....thats right....I now have numbers. I almost can't stand it if there's a drawing and I don't have a ticket. What if my numbers come up and I don't have my ticket! I caught this early and have only spent 3 dollars, but I see the steamroller coming and i'm stoping it now.

I'm sure if I tried any drugs it would happen just the same as everything else. The only good from it is I go to the gym religously....but if I fine a dealer for steroids then i'm screwed. But boy will my arms look good.