Thread: Thought process
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
lionheart
20/12/09

For some REALLY stange reason, just writing it out here gave me a pep up so I went and started reading the 12 steps - got to the third one! awesome hey!

Moving my butt along and going to do things around the house - read some stuff in the book that made me think I am on the right path and to stop stressing over the small stuff...

get back to basics - one day at a time and all the other things you all keep telling me...its works, i just for a moment wanted to throw it out...not drink but didnt want to hear all that...its just me being stubborn really!

I honestly appreciate your words of encouragement and support!

Dee - im working on more days it passes than comes back...work with me here :rotfxko

Least - she is a gem, just a little clingy at the moment wanting her Ma to show her attention, so we are doing that today, although all she has done so far is sleep - as long as she is VERY close or on me, she is ok.

Ghostgirl - wow, I admire you! that is alot but my best friend tells me that women are just able to do it (no offence to men, we werent discussing the male ability) and she has 4 kids, 2 pets, works full time, studies part time...bit much like you i think...wow...i just admire you both! Im sure if put to the test I could do it but I so dont want to lol I hear the control thing - i just spoke about it in the steps forum...

I am working VERY hard on being here, present and running with whatever mood or situation I am in - I just get frustrated at not having it consistent - and that in itself sounds insane coz life isnt consistent and i even wouldnt want it to be...see typing this out just helps!

Ok well off to play with pooch and do some household stuff so the day off work isnt wasted entirely!