View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

I can't talk to my parents or my sister because they don't need to know the whole story.

Oh I get it... I used some Bach flowers to heal from some trauma and stressful situations, and my sister got angry, said they were dangerous "as if it was such a big deal", well... let's just say it brings more peace to talk about this with people who know how it is like. It is very frustrating when others do not get you.

I thought I was going to have everything I ever wanted.

What is it that you truly wanted? and what do you want now?

He is so handsome, and personable, loving and loyal.

The acts he performs with his partner and child are not loving or loyal.

People who don't know him well are always telling me I'm a lucky girl.

You said it... they don't know him like you do...

Oh I just saw you are staying with your parents. That is good news!

You said he was working on getting better, what exactly? all I read was he got drunk as usual and was violent again.

3 Golden Cs ... and an extra P :

Cant control him
Cant cure him
Didnt cause the problem

Couldnt have prevented it

You took decisions with the info you had then. Now you got different info. so it may be decision time again. Your child and you deserve peace.

Who he was then was...then. You got to take what is going on now. This is what he choses to do, drink. You cannot wait for a miracle to happen ... or live in wishful thinking land... it is the now that counts.... the now, the ACTIONS. His seem predictable. But yours? you are at a crossroads..

I say this with respect, of course I cannot even imagine what you have gone through, but some items caught my attention. You are not alone. :ghug3