Old 01-28-2010, 09:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
want2Bfree325

Thank you for your response...Honestly, I think his threats are manipulative to make me feel guilty and to keep me from doing what I want to do. I mean he used to say that his grandmother would take him in and now yesterday when I was telling him to call her, she all of sudden will not and then later came with the threats. Hearing the threats resulted in me feeling responsible and guilty over wanting to leave him. You would think that after all of the pain that is caused, it would be easy to turn your back and do what you KNOW is best for you but it's not that way. I start feeling guilty, responsible, start missing him and thinking of how things could be if this or that could change...I start feeling like he's doing so great whenever he leaves (he starts to 'clean' up) and seems to have things a lot easier than me and that for some reason makes me feel like the bad guy, like if he can clean up and get his life back together so easily maybe I am the factor in this...I don't know it bothers me that I am still not moving in the right direction especially after everything that has happened just in the past few weeks let alone the rest of our relationship...