View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
tchappy

Hi,

My ex ABF is a meth user. The ONLY time he had scabs or picked his skin was when he was using. He would look me in the eye and lie thru his teeth that he was not using.

He also used the " I have to take pee tests so how could I be using" Well I was with him a year and yes he had to take pee test once a month from his parole officer. Never did fell a test. He was using Meth that whole time. I was told that the drug takes only a couple days to leave your system if that. So, he would get clean just long enough to take the test. OR I believe I was told by one of his friends that he used " fake urine" or "clean urine" to take the test..not actually his own.

So, all I'm saying is with a METH user, you have NO idea if he is telling the truth. I just realized after being with him for a year that he basically was lieing to be the whole time. I would say if he has scabs on his body...he is still using. Look up the pictures on the internet of meth sores...that is what I did and they looked exactly like what he had on his body...

Take care of you...because a meth addict WON'T!