View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 05:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
FRESHCLAY

Originally Posted by ChangeGonnaCome View Post
I'm wondering when I'd be able to successfully pass a drug test...I remember having to take a urine test about 18 yrs. ago and passed it by drinking a whole lotta water for a few days prior.
Congratulations on your 25 days! I pray that you can be free from the chains of marijuana addiction forever. I have struggled with pot myself for the last ten years that I have been in and out of the program. It is the one drug that always insidiously creeps back into my life and wreaks havoc! I only have 6 days clean with pot and also worry about winning the drug test lottery at work! I still can't believe that I was willing to jeopardize "EVERYTHING" over that frickin herb! Anyway I digress...here is an excellent website providing information about pretty much anything that has to do with psychoactive chemicals. Although the website is in my opinion pro-use, what better source to dip into for both scientific and anecdotal reports from people who are actively using. Erowid Drug Testing Vaults : FAQ
Please feel free to write me about your pot use as I would also appreciate support from a fellow former pothead who is trying to live bud-free one day at a time.
Selah!