View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 04:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

what's happening to me?

My aunt posted a picture on facebook of myself, my sisters and cousins from our childhood. We are all in a wagon, and I have fallen on my little sister. She's is crying horribly and i'm trying to get off her.

My aunt said, "I was asked to post this priceless picture of the 6 cousins,"

I am horrified by it and posted, "what sadistic jerk asked you to post this? It makes me want to cry, seriously, we don't have any happy pictures of our childhood?"

I"m so triggered. That picture represents so much to me. My dad probably asked her to post it, he always took pictures of us crying.

I will not shut my mouth or stand silent anymore. I was abused by my parents and told I was the crazy one my whole life. I'm accustom to fb triggering me with AH, I don't ever go to his page anymore. But now my family too. I would post the picture if I didn't have to do it from the web.

I was triggered about a month ago at my cousins house, too. There was this redneck woman there screaming "F*** YOU" as a joke at everyone and I really thought I was going to punch her in the face before I left. Totally triggered me, that's how my mother behaved. Also, my cousin told her, "you can't ever let Transform pick out the movies," after she said, "WHO THE F*** PICKED THIS MOVIE??"

Seriously. I think I might need to go back to ACOA.